Effective Date: 12/28/2023
Information We Collect
- Personal Information:
- In Short: We collect information that you provide or make available to us, and we collect certain information automatically when you use our Services.
- With respect to our Application, we request access only to information that is relevant to the core functionality of the application, and we only collect and use information that is required to accomplish the relevant task.
- We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us (a) on the Site, (b) in e-mail, text, and other electronic messages exchanged between you and our Services or (c) when you contact our customer support services or another representative of our company for any reason.
- We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services (collectively “Personal Information“), which are set out below:
- Information Provided by Youby which you may be personally identified, such as your name and/or the name of the organization that you represent; birth date or age; phone numbers; e-mail addresses; contact preferences; contact or authentication data; mailing address; account information; records and copies of your correspondence and other information you provide when you contact us, register to use our Services or make purchases.
- Information Automatically Collectedas you navigate through the Site (for example: information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies that we may (now or in the future) employ to improve the features and functionality of the Site) or use the Application, and that does not identify you directly, such as your device and usage information, which may include your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, country, approximate geographic location, information about how and when you use our Site (for instance, your search queries on the Site) or Application (for instance, the app version, bundle version, and system log including a notification was clicked or a page opened), and information to assist with debugging if you experience a crash. If you choose not to make such information available to us (for example by blocking cookies), it may impact the functionality of our Site or Application and your ability to access and use our Services.
How We Use Your Information
In Short: We may use or disclose the information we collect for any business purpose listed below.
We may use the information that we collect in several ways, all of which are listed below:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To respond to your inquiries and to offer and provide you with support.We may respond to your requests for information, or your inquiries to our customer service using the information you provided.
- To administer, manage, and facilitate your account creation and logon processes. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and log-on process.
- To send administrative information to you. We may send you information about your account or your relationship with us, including product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our Terms, conditions, and policies.
- To keep our Site and Application safe and secure. We may use information collected from you as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure (for example, to enforce our Site policies, to address suspected fraud, to address situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved) and to help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Site, databases, other technology assets, and business operations.
- To present and improve our Site and Application.We may use or disclose information we collect to administer, operate, and improve our Services and for our internal business purposes such as analysis, research, and product development. We may use information to personalize and enhance your experience accessing or using our Services, and to develop new products and services.
- To fulfill and manage your orders and related transactions.
- To enforce our Terms, conditions, and policies in accordance with their terms, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, to respond to legal requests, and otherwise to prevent harm as we are obligated to do. We will use or disclose information collected as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations. We may use information we collect to prevent harm to you, other users, or our business.
- To close a business transaction.In the event that we evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, we may be required to disclose or otherwise use information we collect from you to one or more interested parties.
- To provide you with relevant marketing and promotional offers.From time to time, we and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the information you provide to us for our marketing and promotional purposes and to administer and manage any special promotion plans, memberships or services for which you choose to participate. You can opt-out of our marketing communications or other promotional plans at any time (see the “YOUR CHOICES” below).
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information and to undertake any other purpose to which you give your consent in subsequent communications or agreements with us.
Unless described in this notice, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. Any Personal Information that we collect from you for one purpose will not be repurposed without your further consent unless otherwise explicitly permitted by law.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
In Short: You control what information you submit or allow us to collect, and you may request to review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
Consent Withdrawal & Account Information: If you would like to review or change the information in your account, terminate your account, or withdraw consent regarding your Personal Information at any time, you can contact us at email@example.com. Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and related information from our active databases. However, we may retain some information in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms and/or comply with applicable legal requirements. If you withdraw consent regarding your Personal Information, it does not affect the lawfulness of our use of your Personal Information based on your consent before it is withdrawn.
Opting out of push notifications: If, after installing the Application, you determine that you no longer wish to receive notifications about our promotional and marketing offers, you can opt out of receiving notifications at any time by deleting the Application. You will then be removed from our internal messaging list – however, we may still communicate with you through any means that you have not cancelled or terminated – for example, through your account, or by e-mail, in order to service-related e-mails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes.
Maryland Heating & Air
Last updated: 1/30/2024